Your Ad Here

31 July 2007

the best online photo management and sharing application in the world

The other day, I was searching the net to look for a place to store all my photos, which I have, capture using my camera phone. While searching the net, I accidentally come across with this wonderful site call “Flickr”. It is a site where you can upload your personal photos or any photos for the public to access or you can configure the system to limit only to certain individual.
I am a registered user of Flickr by the way. I have uploaded a few photos to test how user friendly is the Flickr. To my amaze, it is damn easy. Believe me, try it yourself.



If you have a cameraphone AND a blog, you can post directly to your blog from your phone in one easy step or use your PDA if you wish. Flickr also allows you to upload your photos directly into your blog. On top of that, you can browse the site for great photos from people around the world.
Whatever it is, it worth a visit to their site at www.flickr.com.

Better still, go to their site entitle " How To Get The Most Out of Flickr " to get more info to fully utilize the capability of Flickr.

No comments:


Get Cash For Your Gadgets at gazelle.com!
TERMS OF USE



The use of csgonsilou website is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user. csgonsilou will not be held responsible for any form of damages caused to the user as a result of using the content in csgonsilou website.



LEGAL DISCLAIMER



csgonsilou shall not be liable to any party for any claims, proceedings, losses, , liabities, demands, actions or damages, whether direct or indirect, punitive, consequential, special, exemplary, incidental or others with regard to the use of csgonsilou website.



Copyright © CSgonsilou 2007. All rights reserved.