Your Ad Here

12 August 2011

Getting the right attitude toward Money

Recently, I was reading a book entitled The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy. I was dumbstruck by what I have read and it so simple yet nobody even know it that simple.



What I really mean was, if you really want to have or change your life for the better i.e. have plenty of money or  financially sound, never again to get up early morning to go to work, have plenty of time to enjoy life and travel around the world and so on and so forth, you can achieve all of these just by saying this simple mantra or prayer or anything you want to call it, you must do it daily (several time in a day) and you will be surprised with the result you will get.

The mind controls everything i.e you action, your career, how much money you earn, how happy you are and so on, especially the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind can do wonders to your well being.



The following statement or mantra or whatever you call it, is a simple technique you can use to multiply money, abundance of money that you can ever imagine.  The mantra goes like this:

" I like money. I love it. I use it wisely, constructively, and judiciously. Money is constantly circulating in my life. I release it with joy, and it returns to me multiplied in a wonderful way. It is good and very good. Money flows to me in avalanches of abundance. I use  if for good only, and I am grateful for my good and for the riches of my mind."

That it folks, it so easy. just repeat, again and again, the mantra several times a day and do it daily. Make it a habit to say this every day throughout your life.It may sound crazy but crazy people do the thing that normal people don't do. It is a mind conditioning technique that will propel you to the sky and brings back something good, really good. It is the power of the universe.

11 comments:

Togitung said...

You are what u think. It all in the mind. If you think like a poor person, you will be poor. So stop think about not having enough to pay bills, think like a rich person. Buy and read the book " The secret of millionaire Mind". you have nothing to lose but gain.

realmoney said...

Yeah right. What is important is the technique to make money, cash money.What the point of all this drive and believe in yourself if you can't even make money. TOTAL BS I should say. Learn from the China man if you will, how they make money...making money is a skill...hand-ons..you can't make money by reading books or follow other people advice about motivation, self confident, the law of the universe, believe and all that BS, Cowshit, DogShit, Chickenshit...be practical...you better of learn the art of selling...worth the effort.

BloodyCrap said...

Don't listen to this crap old cock. He is making money by telling all this bloody crap.

justdoit said...

So what. Who care? Rich or poor make no different, we are all die sooner or later. You can't bring your richness after you die.

Shameu said...

People have choice to be rich or poor. They decide themselves. Who do you think you are trying to tell or suggest what they have to do?

Be positive said...

Common Guys, be POSITIVE. Pls give positive remarks or comment instead of NEGATIVE comment.

Anonymous said...

This does work! just do it with "feelings" in front of the mirror 2-3 times a day for at least 1 month and you will see the difference! Because you will take the right "actions" to bring about the changes in your life. it's nothing more than auto suggestion which needs to be REPEATED for a long time for it to sink in. BUT if you do not believe all this then it will never work for you. So don't bother do it but for those who want to test it out for 30 days GO FOR IT. It worked for me many years ago and I'm starting to do it again for another area of my life. I'm a big fan of all this but I'm not talking about the book the secret which was just a total fantasy seller!

CGSIMON said...

Thank You Anonymous for the kind response that all of us who believe this technique works. At last someone did try the method and works.It all to do with believing in yourself and repetition.

JDC-Believes said...

(Previosly loggon as Anonymous on February 5, 2012 10:40 PM)

Your more than welcome CSimon. Just to add more proof to the in the pudding is that this stuff works is that...

just TWO days ago I had written out what I wanted just like in the book "The magic of believing" by Claude Bristol. I had the audio version and put into practice the 2nd part of the book and I got the results which was a new job. I have not worked for another company for over 10 years and wanted to still be my own boss.

Now I have a freelance contract in the town I want and can work when I want etc. and I've been trying to set myself up for many years now... but I was very fussy with my working conditions, salary etc. Now I just have to put the finishing touches to it but I can start work 1 April for them all is OK.

All that was just to written down my goal and place it around my home where I could see them and leave it, forget about it .... and after TWO days!!!

I did write down another goal that I wanted but I am still waiting for that but I know that will come too 100% sure I can "feel it"

Peace

JDC-Believes said...

p.s Here's some part of the audio book with the exact examples I had used. Enjoy

http://youtu.be/mCrBLkj-oIs

http://youtu.be/-08U6v_hhBo

Rahul said...

I have started reading this book and the more I read, the more motivated I become. This book is neither about religion nor about motivation. It just explains what potential your subconscious has and this book has truly changed my way of life.


Get Cash For Your Gadgets at gazelle.com!
TERMS OF USE



The use of csgonsilou website is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user. csgonsilou will not be held responsible for any form of damages caused to the user as a result of using the content in csgonsilou website.



LEGAL DISCLAIMER



csgonsilou shall not be liable to any party for any claims, proceedings, losses, , liabities, demands, actions or damages, whether direct or indirect, punitive, consequential, special, exemplary, incidental or others with regard to the use of csgonsilou website.



Copyright © CSgonsilou 2007. All rights reserved.