Your Ad Here

22 September 2007

A simple app to turn off your Palm PDA




Do you find it difficult to switch off your Palm PDA when the hardware power button became faulty? I do. My PDA’s power button suddenly broke and I have to leave it on for a while until it switch off by itself. This is obviously not the solution, I think. To ease the problem, I scout the internet and found one particular application, it is a virtual power off switch. It is good enough for me, so far so good, it is simple to use, it work and most importantly it is a FREEWARE. Hence, I have no comment what so ever. Give it a try. No harm done.

OffpIt v1.5

Description of the application, extracted from the site:

This is a simple app to turn off the power.
Usage varies. But I use it to power off from another app.

It doesn't do much, so I offer it as freeware!
I guess the price beats its features!

Update Description:
v1.5 (01/11/02):
- This version for Palm devices only

You can download the application by clicking this link: OffpIt v1.5


Recommended Reading:


No comments:


Get Cash For Your Gadgets at gazelle.com!
TERMS OF USE



The use of csgonsilou website is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user. csgonsilou will not be held responsible for any form of damages caused to the user as a result of using the content in csgonsilou website.



LEGAL DISCLAIMER



csgonsilou shall not be liable to any party for any claims, proceedings, losses, , liabities, demands, actions or damages, whether direct or indirect, punitive, consequential, special, exemplary, incidental or others with regard to the use of csgonsilou website.



Copyright © CSgonsilou 2007. All rights reserved.