Your Ad Here

24 February 2009

I don’t like to be rich, unless I want to be a crook or take advantage of people

How many time you heard a person or your friend say to you thing like “I don’t like to be rich, unless you want to be a crook or take advantage of people” or some thing similar. Most people prefer to give excuses to justify why they are not rich or want to be rich. Believe me; this is true, that why so few of them become rich. They like to blame people or other for their failure or lack in financial. The more you talk about getting rich to these people the more they bombarded you with unpleasant respond.

I have listed below some of the excuses I frequent heard throughout the years and would like to share it with you.

a) I am to busy to think about money.
b) I am not interested
c) I am not cut off to be a rich man.
d) I am not smart
e) I don’t have good business knowledge
f) I don’t want to be a crook
g) I may not have time to spend with my family
h) I don’t like working hard
i) I am scared they will kidnap my children for ransom.
j) It involved too much work.
k) I do not want to con and take advantage of people for self-gain.
l) Money is the root of all evil.
m) I am waiting for the right time.
n) I am scared to do business
o) God does not allowed me to accumulate wealth
p) God doesn’t like rich people.
q) Health is more important than wealth.
r) Fear of failure
s) Fear of loosing money
t) I am not ready, too young to think about it now.
u) What wrong with being in the middle class.
v) I choose not to be rich
w) My friend says business is risky
x) People would dislike me.
y) I am not greedy.
z) I want money but I don't want to work for it.

The list of excuses can go on and on and there are no ending to it. People are good at making excuses when come to issue to do with becoming rich. They don’t want to admit that it is their own fault of not becoming financially sound. Most of them don’t even dare to try. They prefers to sit down in their comfy sofa and wondering what going to happen when they retired or looking at the sky and hoping the money will falls from the sky. But in reality, these false hopes will never come through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think this is part of human nature. Most people don't have the strong desire to be rich. They says yes to rich but in reality they actually say No. Most people simply choose to be poor instead.Don't believe ask john Chow or Robert Kiyosaki.

Anonymous said...

I like money but Im not necessarily a bad person...this is very untrue...Stupid really...


Get Cash For Your Gadgets at gazelle.com!
TERMS OF USE



The use of csgonsilou website is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user. csgonsilou will not be held responsible for any form of damages caused to the user as a result of using the content in csgonsilou website.



LEGAL DISCLAIMER



csgonsilou shall not be liable to any party for any claims, proceedings, losses, , liabities, demands, actions or damages, whether direct or indirect, punitive, consequential, special, exemplary, incidental or others with regard to the use of csgonsilou website.



Copyright © CSgonsilou 2007. All rights reserved.