Your Ad Here

07 October 2007

TIPS TO HELP YOU START YOUR DAY

I was reading an article the other day about a company and the author actually gave a few tips, which the author wants to share with others, and I guess I had better share it to all of you out there as well.

These are tips to help you start your day in a bright and cheerful manner.
1) Take a glass of water – in the morning on an empty stomach.
2) Have a good bath – using aromatherapy foams.
3) Meditate / pray.
4) Listen to a very soothing music.
5) Have your breakfast! - 1 glass of fresh juice and a bowl of oats will do wonders to your system.
6) Talk to yourself.

Do five affirmations a day and talk yourself into anything. Repeat out aloud so that you hear them as well as think them.

I deserve wealth.
I deserve health.
I deserve happiness.
I am good at my job.
I have a good life my body is healthy my mind is wise.

Whatever you want he says, you have to say it often enough and you will achieve your dreams.
7) Organise your tasks for the day.
8) Leave home with a smile.

He (the author) said to trust in him and your day will pass through wonderfully. The people around you he says will enjoy your company, your aura and your attitude. Well it does work for him; Hopefully it works for you too. There’s no harm trying isn’t it? What if it works? You have nothing really to loose.

"OUR GREATEST GLORY IS NOT IN NEVER FALLING,
BUT RISING EVERYTIME WE FALL"
- Anonymous

2 comments:

CrtronicTechnology said...

For the tips below as you given I did except 1 glass fresh juice...haha. Anyway your tips is awsome and I feel it is better way to start a new day.

These are tips to help you start your day in a bright and cheerful manner.
1) Take a glass of water – in the morning on an empty stomach.
2) Have a good bath – using aromatherapy foams.
3) Meditate / pray.
4) Listen to a very soothing music.
5) Have your breakfast! - 1 glass of fresh juice and a bowl of oats will do wonders to your system.
6) Talk to yourself.

First come first in my mind is God the creator heaven and earth.I think without him I am nothing.Without any converstation with him I am far away of my purpose in Life. How about you? I encourage you to write more tips in order for us to fight the struggle in life.

CGSIMON said...

Thank you Rendy for your comment and encouragement.


Get Cash For Your Gadgets at gazelle.com!
TERMS OF USE



The use of csgonsilou website is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user. csgonsilou will not be held responsible for any form of damages caused to the user as a result of using the content in csgonsilou website.



LEGAL DISCLAIMER



csgonsilou shall not be liable to any party for any claims, proceedings, losses, , liabities, demands, actions or damages, whether direct or indirect, punitive, consequential, special, exemplary, incidental or others with regard to the use of csgonsilou website.



Copyright © CSgonsilou 2007. All rights reserved.