Your Ad Here

17 September 2009

How Your Subconscious Mind heals you from any illness


(images of brain from http://nctrower.wordpress.com/2008/08/)


Believe or not, this is true. A Methodist minister in Johannesburg, South Africa, has overcome an advanced case of lung cancer by just conveying the idea of perfect health into his subconscious mind.

He did it by saying the following phrases into his subconscious mind again and again throughout the day:

Several times a day he would make certain that he was completely relaxed mentally and physically. He relaxed his body by speaking to it as follows:

“My feet are relaxed, my ankles are relaxed, my legs are relaxed, my abdominal muscles are relaxed, my heart and lungs are relaxed, my head is relaxed, my whole being is completely relaxed.”

Then after about five minutes he would find himself drifting into a sleepy, drowsy state. Then he affirmed the following truth:

“The perfection of GOD is now being expressed through me. The idea of perfect health is now filling my subconscious mind. The image GOD has of me is a perfect image, and my subconscious mind recreates my body in perfect accordance with the perfect image held in the mind of GOD”.
The minister has a remarkable healing. The technique he used is simple and straight forward, conveying the idea of perfect health into his subconscious mind.

In other words he is actually visualized a perfect health into his subconscious mind. This is sometime called mental visualization. Try this technique for yourself and believe it can heal any sicknesses.

You can get more of this technique by reading this book:


No comments:


Get Cash For Your Gadgets at gazelle.com!
TERMS OF USE



The use of csgonsilou website is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user. csgonsilou will not be held responsible for any form of damages caused to the user as a result of using the content in csgonsilou website.



LEGAL DISCLAIMER



csgonsilou shall not be liable to any party for any claims, proceedings, losses, , liabities, demands, actions or damages, whether direct or indirect, punitive, consequential, special, exemplary, incidental or others with regard to the use of csgonsilou website.



Copyright © CSgonsilou 2007. All rights reserved.